Glannon Guide To Sales: Learning Through Multiple Choice (Glannon Guides)
An engaging and effective tool for reviewing course coverage and preparing for multiple-choice exams, The Glannon Guide to Sales offers brief explanatory text about each topic and enables the reader to practice correctly analyzing and answering multiple-choice exam questions. Burnham not only provides correct answers, but also explains why the answer is correct. In the final chapter, students will find 64 challenging questions to further test their ability to apply the concepts as found in the context of a contract for the sale and lease of goods.
A complete review of the Sales and Leases Law course, the Glannon Guide approach to content mastery and exam preparation features:
- multiple-choice questions that are integrated into a comprehensive review of the Sales and Leases Law course
- lucid and informative text that prepares students to successfully analyze and answer multiple-choice questions
- follow-up explanations of correct and incorrect answers that clarify murky or ambiguous points of law
- a realistic level of difficulty that is reasonable and fair, not simplistic or esoteric, and which includes sophisticated final questions in each chapter to challenge the student, build confidence, and ensure exam readiness
- Closers, final questions at the end of each chapter, that provide practice and review for students as they apply concepts covered in that chapter
- Closing Closers, 64 questions in the final chapter, that provide practice and review for students as they apply concepts covered in earlier chapters
- valuable exam-taking pointers that are interspersed within the substantive text
Through explanatory introductions and self-testing questions, The Glannon Guide to Sales provides a thorough and up-to-date course review that emphasizes multiple-choice questions and test-taking strategies.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book