Dispute Resolution: Negotiation Mediation and Other Processes (Aspen Casebook)
The Sixth Edition has been updated to reflect recent developments in empirical mediation research, including latest research on what makes a mediator successful. It re-examines the law of arbitration in light of recent U.S. Supreme Court rulings and offers more practice-related issues, questions and exercises.
The revised Sixth Edition includes:
- Thorough, systematic coverage, moving from overviews to critical analysis, application, evaluation, and practice.
- Distinguished, experienced author team.
- Direct, accessible writing.
- Wealth of simulations and questions that allow students to evaluate, prepare for, and practice, the various dispute resolution techniques.
- More practice-related issues.
- The role and applications of modern technology in ADR.
- International applications of ADR processes.
- Updated synthesis of empirical mediation research, including the latest research on what makes a mediator successful.
- Full re-examination of the law of arbitration in light of recent U.S. Supreme Court rulings on arbitrability, preemption, judicial review, and process.
- Use of the principles of dispute system design as an organizing theme for examining variants on basic ADR processes.
- Updated materials on legal issues related to court orders to use dispute resolution, regulation of mediation, and mediation confidentiality.
- New questions and exercises, including exercises in mediation-arbitration and online dispute resolution.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book