FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Thomas P. Habif MD wrote Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy (Expert Consult - Online and Print) comprising 1040 pages back in 2009. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0723435413 and 9780723435419. Since then Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy (Expert Consult - Online and Print) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $9.88 or rent at the marketplace.
Widely recognized as the world’s leading dermatology manual, Habif’s Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to reflect today’s best practices. A wealth of new features makes it easier than any other resource to identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases.
- Diagnose with confidence by viewing outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Quickly locate the information you need with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, a brand-new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1, and a consistent, logical, easy-reference format in every chapter.
- Apply the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment thanks to thorough updates throughout.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, including all of the book’s illustrations plus hundreds of additional images; links to PubMed; Dermatologic Surgical Procedures; a Dermatologic Formulary; Bioterrorism, Dermatology, and Recently Returned Traveler appendices; plus much more.
- View the likeliest differential diagnoses for any body region with an updated DDx Mannequin online.
- Find representative images for virtually any skin condition with over 1000 full color photographs, including 500 brand-new, never-before-published images.
- Diagnose and treat diverse patient populations with expanded coverage of non-white skin.
- Treat patients who have been traveling abroad with new coverage of tropical diseases.