FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author James M. Becker wrote Essentials of Surgery: with STUDENT CONSULT Access comprising 841 pages back in 2005. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0721681867 and 9780721681863. Since then Essentials of Surgery: with STUDENT CONSULT Access textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
Essentials of Surgery efficiently delivers the knowledge you need to succeed in medical school and surgical residencies. More than 80 respected academic surgeons from leading institutions across the United States synthesize the most important information from the field. Essentials of Surgery will get you through this complex and dynamic specialty - expertise you'll turn to for years to come.
- Zeroes in on the hands-on know-how necessary to diagnose and manage the full range of surgical diseases, including only the minimum basic science needed to meet these clinical challenges.
- Considers surgery within the full armamentarium of therapeutic options, not simply as the sole route for treatment.
- Emphasizes minimally-invasive surgery, ambulatory surgery and new surgical technologies to reflect the realities of today's practice.
- Uses "Pearls for the OR" and "Pearls for Rounds" to convey key information at a glance.
- Includes hundreds of original full-color illustrations to make concepts clear.
- Includes one-year access to Sabiston Textbook of Surgery, 17th edition.
- Includes access to www.studentconsult.com - where you'll find the complete text and illustrations of the book online, fully searchable · "Integration Links" to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles · video clips of common surgical procedures · content clipping for handheld devices · an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources · and much more!