FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Dirk Elston MD wrote Dermatopathology comprising 552 pages back in 2018. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 070207280X and 9780702072802. Since then Dermatopathology textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $28.52 or rent at the marketplace.
Offering a unique combination of expert online lectures, vast image collections both in print and online, and an easy-to-use print atlas, Dermatopathology, 3rd Edition, helps you master the complexities of this challenging and fast-changing subspecialty. Dr. Elston and his colleagues make dermatopathology easier to understand, leading you to efficient, accurate diagnoses of the most important common dermatologic findings seen in practice.
- Covers the essentials of dermatopathology using an enjoyable, easily understood approach and a consistent chapter template that includes key points and pearls.
- Features 27 lectures and 2,000 high-quality slides online – more than 8 hours of targeted teaching that take you through the must-know elements of each topic in a dynamic, engaging manner.
- Offers extensive, visually stunning image atlases both in print and online, including an extensive infectious disease atlas with 2,500 slides, a soft tissue tumor atlas with 300 images, a lymphoma atlas, and more.
- Includes abundant high-resolution histopathology examples with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide, providing additional clarity.
- The text has been expanded by over 70 pages in print, with over 130 new images, and 50 newer entities ranging from cutaneous collagenous vasculopathy to EBV+ mucocutaneous ulcer.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.