The Aviation Weather Manual: A Pilot's Guide to Fast and Accurate Preflight Weather Risk Assessment
“Weather is the most lethal of all major causes of GA accidents.”
Michael Huerta, Former FAA Administrator
Whether you are a student pilot or a CFII or ATP, this book is for you.
Most weather-related accidents are fatal. Further, it is afailure to recognize deteriorating weatherthat continues to be a frequent cause or contributing factor of accidents.
But what if you knew, with a high degree of accuracy, how to analyze the weather along a given route in about 15-20 minutes so that you could make good, safe decisions for you and your loved ones.
Here, you’ll learn from a weather briefer who specialized in fast, accurate weather analysis—and then spent over five years investigating accidents.
- The key tools to properly assess weather risk
- Learn the telltale indicators for in each of the six hazards—even when they aren’t forecast.
- Use the Weather Risk Assessment Chart to enhance your briefings
- Gain certainty on identifying potential weather risks.
- Learn advanced satellite and radar techniques
“All your materials are one of the best values in aviation education - relevant, current, interesting, and easy to use.”
Mike I ATP/CFII
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book