AP Biology For Dummies
Relax. The fact that you’re even considering taking the AP Biology exam means you’re smart, hard-working and ambitious. All you need is to get up to speed on the exam’s topics and themes and take a couple of practice tests to get comfortable with its question formats and time limits. That’s where AP Biology For Dummies comes in.
This user-friendly and completely reliable guide helps you get the most out of any AP biology class and reviews all of the topics emphasized on the test. It also provides two full-length practice exams, complete with detailed answer explanations and scoring guides. This powerful prep guide helps you practice and perfect all of the skills you need to get your best possible score. And, as a special bonus, you’ll also get a handy primer to help you prepare for the test-taking experience. Discover how to:
- Figure out what the questions are actually asking
- Get a firm grip on all exam topics, from molecules and cells to ecology and genetics
- Boost your knowledge of organisms and populations
- Become equally comfortable with large concepts and nitty-gritty details
- Maximize your score on multiple choice questions
- Craft clever responses to free-essay questions
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Use practice tests to adjust you exam-taking strategy
Supplemented with handy lists of test-taking tips, must-know terminology, and more, AP Biology For Dummies helps you make exam day a very good day, indeed.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book