Acknowledged author Princeton Review wrote Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 7 Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation) comprising 880 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0451487605 and 9780451487605. Since then Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 7 Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE—including 7 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, and techniques for scoring success.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 7 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 3 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress
Online Access to Our Exclusive Premium Portal:
· Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly-tested topics
· Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
· Multi-week study guides
· Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out