Acknowledged author Princeton Review wrote Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) comprising 784 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0451487567 and 9780451487568. Since then Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE—including 6 computer-adaptive practice tests (the MOST CATs on the market!) for realistic preparation!
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
And with Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition, you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Multi-week study guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA and your career, writing winning essays, and more