Tensor Calculus and Applications: Simplified Tools and Techniques (Mathematics and its Applications)
The aim of this book is to make the subject easier to understand. This book provides clear concepts, tools, and techniques to master the subject -tensor, and can be used in many fields of research. Special applications are discussed in the book, to remove any confusion, and for absolute understanding of the subject.
In most books, they emphasize only the theoretical development, but not the methods of presentation, to develop concepts. Without knowing how to change the dummy indices, or the real indices, the concept cannot be understood. This book takes it down a notch and simplifies the topic for easy comprehension.
- Provides a clear indication and understanding of the subject on how to change indices
- Describes the original evolution of symbols necessary for tensors
- Offers a pictorial representation of referential systems required for different kinds of tensors for physical problems
- Presents the correlation between critical concepts
- Covers general operations and concepts
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book