Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing
To find the clinical facts you need to know, make this pocket guide your constant companion! Clinical Companion to Fundamentals of Nursing, 10th Edition includes the hard-to-remember facts, lab values, and abbreviations that are essential to providing optimal nursing care. Organized by the major concepts and principles of your nursing fundamentals course, this reference features a quick-access format with summary tables and bulleted lists. The Clinical Companion makes retrieving, reviewing, and retaining clinical facts and figures easier than ever!
- Detailed information on medications helps to prevent medication errors and ensure safe practice, with topics including dosage calculations, compatibilities, conversions, and administration.
- At-a-glance content is provided in outline, list, and tabular formats for easy lookup and review.
- Basic facts and figures, standard values, care guidelines and more provide the background frequently needed in a reference for clinical practice.
- Concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- NEW Vital Signs chapter contains everything a new student needs to know to quickly and accurately obtain vital signs.
- NEW Physical Assessment chapter helps students develop a systematic and thorough approach to health assessment.
- NEW! Interprofessional Collaboration and Delegation chapter explains the role of the nurse within the larger healthcare team.
- NEW! Updated pressure injury information includes prevention and care guidelines.
- NEW! Medical, Nursing, and Health Professions Terminology chapter acts as a quick medical terminology refresher and helps students understand clinical terms as they are encountered.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book