For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Anesthesia Secrets, 6th Edition offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in the practice of anesthesiology. This bestselling resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- New chapters on Electrocardiogram Interpretation, Cardiac Physiology, Vasoactive Agents, Volume Assessment, Blood Pressure Disturbances, Mechanical Ventilation Strategies, Perioperative Point-of-Care Ultrasound and Echocardiography, Neuraxial Techniques, Peripheral Nerve and Trunk Blocks, Patient Safety, and Medical Ethics.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Features bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book