Specialty Imaging: Fundamentals of CEUS
Cost-efficient, safe, and clinically effective, contrast-enhanced ultrasound is a nascent diagnostic imaging technique for use in both adults and children. Specialty Imaging: Fundamentals in CEUS provides first of its kind, authoritative coverage to help you make the most of this promising imaging tool in your practice. This one-stop resource is tailored to your decision support needs, offering guidance from global experts on everything from physics and safety to each of the commonly used clinical applications of CEUS (Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound).
- Covers CEUS applications for every relevant anatomic area including liver, kidney, bowel, pancreas, spleen, adrenal glands, gynecology, prostate, scrotum, breast, thyroid, parathyroid, and lymph nodes
- Discusses key related topics such as vascular CEUS, CEUS-guided interventions, CEUS in treatment response evaluation, CEUS of thorax, intracavitary CEUS, endoscopic CEUS, abdominal trauma, and pediatric applications
- Includes chapters covering each of the currently available contrast agents and contains a helpful CEUS technical recommendations and lexicon of imaging findings
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality images with captions and annotations for interpretive guidance
- Presents information consistently, using a highly templated format with bulleted text for quick, easy reference
- Helps you make the most of the unique advantages of Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound, such as reaching a more specific, accurate diagnosis than when using regular ultrasound, and providing alternative imaging methods for younger patients where ionizing radiation poses greater risks
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book