Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants
Reinforce your understanding of the essentials! Corresponding to the chapters in Sorrentino’s Mosby’s Essentials for Nursing Assistants, 6th Edition this workbook provides a clear, comprehensive review of all the material included in the text. It uses a number of exercises and activities including case studies, matching, crosswords, labeling activities, multiple choice questions, and critical thinking exercises. In addition, over 75 checklists ― one for every procedure in the text – help you evaluate your proficiency in skills drills. The Competency Evaluation Review section helps you prepare for the certification exam with content review, chapter quizzes, two final exams, and more!
- Competency Review section includes content review and review questions for all key topics.
- 75 procedure checklists allow step-by-step review of each procedure.
- A wide variety of exercises enhances your ability to learn the material.
- Additional quizzes and practice exams provide the opportunity for further study and review.
- NEW! Updated exercises cover new textbook chapters from the main text including Ethics and Laws, Moving the Person, Transferring the Person, Urinary Catheters, Fluid Needs, Hearing, Speech, and Vision Problems, and Getting a Job.
- NEW! Math exercises increases your familiarity with common formulas and calculations found on the job.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book