Richard J. Martin MBBS FRACP
Avroy A. Fanaroff MB FRCPE FRCPCH
Michele C. Walsh MD MSE
wrote Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2-Volume Set: Diseases of the Fetus and Infant (Current Therapy in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine)
comprising 1856 pages back in 2019.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0323567118 and 9780323567114.
Since then Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2-Volume Set: Diseases of the Fetus and Infant (Current Therapy in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine) textbook
received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 130.86 or rent at the marketplace.
Trusted by physicians and advanced practice providers through ten standard-setting editions, Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 11th Edition, remains the reference of choice for expert, multidisciplinary guidance on the management and evidence-based treatment of problems in the mother, fetus, and neonate. An expanded team of international authors, led by Drs. Richard J. Martin, Avroy A. Fanaroff, and Michele C. Walsh of Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, brings you up to date with advances in the control of nosocomial infections in preterm infants, genetic disorders and birth defects, the fetal origins of adult disease, the late preterm infants, and much more – all designed to help you improve the quality of life and long-term outcomes of your patients.
- Helps you make informed clinical choices for each patient – from diagnosis and treatment selection through post-treatment strategies and management of complications – with a dual focus on neonatology and perinatology.
- Includes a new chapter on Social and Economic Contributors to Neonatal Outcome.
- Features extensive updates and reorganization throughout, with new Key Points at the end of each chapter
- Provides up-to-date, evidence-based content, with more information on precision medicine and genetics.
- Uses detailed, full-color illustrations that depict disorders in the clinical setting and explain complex information.
- Offers indexing in both volumes that provides quick access to specific guidance.
- Remains the most comprehensive, multidisciplinary text in the field – an excellent source of information for every stage of your practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.