Frank H. Netter MD
wrote Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition: including NetterReference.com Access with Full Downloadable Image Bank (Netter Basic Science)
comprising 656 pages back in 2018.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0323554288 and 9780323554282.
Since then Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition: including NetterReference.com Access with Full Downloadable Image Bank (Netter Basic Science) textbook
received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 68.18 or rent at the marketplace.
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians, Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th edition, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter, you’ll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators. Together, these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition, more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help bridge illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice.
- Region-by-region coverage, including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each section.
- Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures, but also of those with important relationships.
- Tabular material in separate pages and additional supporting material as a part of the electronic companion so the printed page stays focused on the illustration.
Updates to the 7th Edition – based on reader requests:
- Full downloadable image bank, now with on/off functionality for individual labels, available at NetterReference.com.
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and difficult-to-visualize areas like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
- Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
- Purchase of this Professional Edition allows access to the full downloadable image bank of the current Atlas as well as additional plates from previous editions and other bonus content at NetterReference.com. [*Your Registered User License allows for the creation of presentations for your individual, personal use which you can present in small group settings of 10 or fewer people. It also permits registered student users to include images in posters at scientific conferences as long as proper citation is included. Complete Registered User License as well as contact information for Institutional sales can be found at www.NetterReference.com.] Access will terminate 5 years from publication or upon publication of the next edition of this title.