Workbook for Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2018 Edition
Practice your coding skills with this practical workbook! Corresponding to the chapters in Carol J. Buck's bestselling Step-by-Step Medical Coding, this workbook offers coding review and practice with more than 1,200 theory, practical, and reporting questions (odd-numbered answers provided in appendix), including 100 original source documents to familiarize you with reports similar to those you will encounter on the job. It’s a complete review of all the code sets covered in the text!
- UNIQUE! 100 real-world coding reports (cleared of all confidential information), provide experience with reports similar to those you will encounter in practice.
- Theory exercises include fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and true or false questions.
- Practical exercises offer additional practice with line coding.
- Coding answer format mirrors the main text (including "multiple codes needed" icons)
- Answers to only the odd numbered questions are available in Appendix B to check your accuracy.
- NEW! Updated content includes the latest coding information available.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book