Emergency Imaging: Case Review Series
Stay on top of the rapidly-changing area of emergency radiology with this new volume in the popular Case Review Series. This challenging subspecialty requires a range of knowledge and skills for rapid diagnosis of issues related to trauma and acute situations including cardiopulmonary emergencies, stroke, and fractures. Emergency Imaging offers highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams and provide state-of-the-art patient care.
- Presents 125 case studies organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales following the board review and recertification question format.
- Includes clinical information and diagnostic images highlighting important considerations for every case, with a recap of the procedure and explanations of key concepts.
- Features 400+ high-quality images spanning the full range of emergency findings from classic to less common.
- Covers the latest imaging technology and indications, including MDCT-angiography of vascular injury, CT and MRI of spine injuries and CNS emergencies, subtle and classic CT signs of bowel emergencies, cardiac angiography, and dual-energy CT.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book