Clinical Gynecologic Oncology
The most readable, most comprehensive book in its field, Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, 9th Edition is the leading reference for diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers – a must-have reference for improving outcomes and providing effective care. A "who’s who" list of contributing authors, under the editorial direction of Drs. Philip DiSaia and William Creasman, provides expert guidance on clinical presentations and management, now fully up to date with a brand-new design for faster, easier reference.
- Contains useful appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers hot topics such as multi-panel genetic testing, target therapies, sentinel node concept in endometrial cancer and vulvar cancer, and robotic surgery.
- Updates include new quick-reference features such as key point boxes with bulleted lists, highlighted key text, enhanced chapter outlines, and a brand-new design throughout.
- Includes up-to-date references and algorithms, making this text a comprehensive resource for clinical practice, personal study, and exam review.
- Helps you take advantage of the latest advances in early detection and improved treatment options for gynecologic cancers, especially uterine and cervical cancers.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book