FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Donna D. Ignatavicius MS RN ANEF wrote Medical-Surgical Nursing - Text and Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (Access Card) Updated Edition Package comprising 1621 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0323398979 and 9780323398978. Since then Medical-Surgical Nursing - Text and Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (Access Card) Updated Edition Package textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
Using a uniquely collaborative and reader-friendly approach, expert authors Donna D. Ignatavicius and M. Linda Workman cover all the latest trends, evidence-based treatment guidelines, and additional updated information needed for safe clinical practice in medical-surgical nursing. This seventh edition features an expanded emphasis on patient safety and NCLEX® Examination preparation, new ties to the QSEN priorities for patient safety, and a greater alignment with the language and focus of clinical practice. A new chapter on evidence-based practice and a wealth of effective online learning tools help solidify your mastery of medical-surgical nursing.
- UNIQUE! Collaborative approach presents all medical, surgical, nursing, and other interventions through the lens of the nursing process.
- Reader-friendly, direct writing style makes this one of the most readable medical-surgical nursing textbooks available.
- UNIQUE! Cutting-edge focus on the latest trends in nursing practice and nursing education prepares you for both today and tomorrow's nursing practice.
- UNIQUE! Integrated tools for NCLEX preparation get you ready for your licensure examination.
- Chapter-opening Learning Outcomes are linked to Self-Assessment Questions for the NCLEX Examination on the Evolve website.
- Unique chapter-ending Get Ready for the NCLEX Examination! sections include Key Points organized by NCLEX Client Needs Categories.
- UNIQUE! Focus on nursing concepts helps bridge the gap between the concepts learned in Nursing Fundamentals, and disorders content learned in the medical-surgical nursing course.
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on clinical decision-making teaches you to apply concepts to true-to-life clinical situations.
- UNIQUE! Concentration on the core body of knowledge for the RN level of medical-surgical nursing practice focuses your attention on "need-to-know" content to pass the NCLEX Examination and practice safely as a beginning nurse.
- Rich array of effective learning aids includes:
- Best Practice for Patient Safety & Quality Care
- Best Practice for Emergency Care
- Patient and Family Education: Preparing for Self-Management
- Nursing Focus on the Older Adult
- Home Care Assessment
- Focused Assessment
- Common Examples of Drug Therapy
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Concept Maps
- Laboratory Profiles
- Assessment Using Gordon's Functional Health Patterns
- Patient safety is emphasized throughout with Nursing Safety Priority features, including Drug Alerts, Critical Rescue, and Action Alerts.
- More NCLEX® Examination preparation, including integrated NCLEX Examination Challenges to prepare you for the types of questions you will see on today's NCLEX Examination.
- Greater use of realistic clinical language familiarizes you with the terminology actually used by nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals in clinical practice today.
- Streamlined, prioritized coverage of the nursing process highlights the most important patient problems, regardless of whether they can be addressed by independent nursing a