Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis
Updated and easy-to-use, Mosby’s Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 5th Edition is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! This pocket-sized reference book is a condensed version Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 11th Edition that helps you diagnose and formulate care plans with confidence and ease. It includes the 2015-17 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses based on more than 1,300 specific symptoms and a step-by-step guide to creating care plans, featuring desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching. Plus, alphabetic thumb tabs allow for quick and easy access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- UNIQUE! 2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- Alphabetical thumb tabs
- Pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions
- Pocketsize portability
- Nursing Diagnoses Index
- UNIQUE! Includes the 2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- UNIQUE! Includes care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, with pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions
- Alphabetical thumb tabs provide quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses
- Pocketsize portability makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
- Nursing Diagnoses Index on the inside front and back cover
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book