Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Ruth A. Lawrence MD , Robert M. Lawrence MD wrote Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession comprising 800 pages back in 2015. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0323357768 and 9780323357760. Since then Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 30.61 or rent at the marketplace.
The most authoritative, trusted guide to breastfeeding for the medical profession
- Stay informed on every aspect of breastfeeding, from basic data on the anatomical, physiological, biochemical, nutritional, immunological, and psychological aspects of human lactation, to the problems of clinical management of breastfeeding.
- Learn from the award-winning author and co-founder of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, Dr. Ruth Lawrence, and her son, Dr. Rob Lawrence.
- Make appropriate drug recommendations, including approved medications, over-the-counter medications, and herbal remedies.
- Provide thoughtful guidance to the breastfeeding mother according to her circumstances, problems, and lifestyle from integrated coverage of evidence-based data and practical experience.
- Find what you need quickly with a new, streamlined approach that moves large tables and key references online.
- Treat conditions associated with breastfeeding and effectively manage the use of medications during lactation thanks to extensive, up-to-date, evidence-based information.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions