FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Kevin T. Patton PhD wrote Structure & Function of the Body - Hardcover (Structure and Function of the Body) comprising 592 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0323357253 and 9780323357258. Since then Structure & Function of the Body - Hardcover (Structure and Function of the Body) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $17.05 or rent at the marketplace.
Mastering the essentials of anatomy, physiology, and even medical terminology has never been easier! Using simple, conversational language and vivid animations and illustrations, Structure & Function of the Body, 15th Edition walks readers through the normal structure and function of the human body and what the body does to maintain homeostasis. Plus, this new edition also features new Language of Science and Medicine sections that introduce readers to important medical terminology as it corresponds to anatomy and physiology. If you’re looking for a solid understanding of structures, functions, and descriptions of the body then look no further than this dynamic text.
- Conversational and clear writing style makes content easy to read and understand.
- Full-color design contains more than 400 drawings and photos.
- Clear View of the Human Body is a unique, full-color, semi-transparent insert depicting the human body (male and female) in layers.
- Animation Direct callouts direct readers to Evolve for an animation about a specific topic.
- Updated study tips sections at the beginning of each chapter help break down difficult topics and guide readers on how to best use book features to their advantage.
- Special boxes such as Health and Well-Being boxes, Clinical Application boxes, Research and Trends boxes, and more help readers apply what they have learned to their future careers in health care and science.
- Questions for review are found throughout the chapters and cover critical thinking, open-ended, fill-in-the-blank, matching, multiple-choice, and other question formats.
- Chapter outlines, objectives, and outline summaries offer readers easy ways to organize and prioritize content.
- NEW! Language of Science and Medicine section in each chapter includes key terms, word parts, and pronunciations to place a greater focus on medical terminology.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised chapters, illustrations, and review questions reflect the most current information available.
- NEW! High quality animations for the AnimationDirect feature clarify physiological processes and provide a realistic foundation of underlying structures and functions.
- NEW! Simplified chapter titles provide clarity in the table of contents.
- NEW! Division of cells and tissues into two separate chapters improves reader comprehension and reduces text anxiety.