FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Lori Quinn EdD PT wrote Documentation for Rehabilitation: A Guide to Clinical Decision Making in Physical Therapy comprising 288 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0323312330 and 9780323312332. Since then Documentation for Rehabilitation: A Guide to Clinical Decision Making in Physical Therapy textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $19.34 or rent at the marketplace.
Better patient management starts with better documentation! Documentation for Rehabilitation: A Guide to Clinical Decision Making in Physical Therapy, 3rd Edition shows how to accurately document treatment progress and patient outcomes. Designed for use by rehabilitation professionals, documentation guidelines are easily adaptable to different practice settings and patient populations. Realistic examples and practice exercises reinforce concepts and encourage you to apply what you’ve learned. Written by expert physical therapy educators Lori Quinn and James Gordon, this book will improve your skills in both documentation and clinical reasoning.
- A practical framework shows how to organize and structure PT records, making it easier to document functional outcomes in many practice settings, and is based on the International Classification for Functioning, Disability, and Health (ICF) model ― the one adopted by the APTA.
- Coverage of practice settings includes documentation examples in acute care, rehabilitation, outpatient, home care, and nursing homes, as well as a separate chapter on documentation in pediatric settings.
- Guidelines to systematic documentation describe how to identify, record, measure, and evaluate treatment and therapies ― especially important when insurance companies require evidence of functional progress in order to provide reimbursement.
- Workbook/textbook format uses examples and exercises in each chapter to reinforce your understanding of concepts.
- NEW Standardized Outcome Measures chapter leads to better care and patient management by helping you select the right outcome measures for use in evaluations, re-evaluations, and discharge summaries.
- UPDATED content is based on data from current research, federal policies and APTA guidelines, including incorporation of new terminology from the Guide to Physical Therapist 3.0 and ICD-10 coding.
- EXPANDED number of case examples covers an even broader range of clinical practice areas.