The world's leading reference in hematopathology returns with this completely updated second edition. Authored by international experts in the field, it covers a broad range of hematologic disorders -- both benign and malignant -- with information on the pathogenesis, clinical and pathologic diagnosis, and treatment for each. Comprehensive in scope, it's a must-have resource for both residents and practicing pathologists alike.
- Authored by the chief architects of the WHO classification in neoplasms of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissue.
- Covers the newest diagnostic techniques, including molecular, immunohistochemical, and genetic studies.
- Confirm or challenge your diagnostic interpretations by comparing specimens to over 1,000 high-quality color images.
- Boasts detailed, practical advice from world leaders in hematopathology.
- Places an emphasis on pathologic diagnoses, including molecular and genetic testing.
- Updated with the most current WHO classifications of hematologic disease, including lymphoma and leukemia and peripheral T-cell lymphomas.
- Covers hot topics in hematopathology, such as the latest genetic insights into lymphoma and leukemia; the new nomenclature for myelodysplastic syndromes; new developments on the subject of Grey zone lymphoma; and much more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. There's also a downloadable image bank, and Virtual Microscope Slides are featured in several chapters.
Give your clinicians the best guidance with this comprehensive reference in hematopathology.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book