FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Pamela L. Swearingen wrote All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health (All In One Care Planning Resource) comprising 816 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0323262864 and 9780323262866. Since then All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health (All In One Care Planning Resource) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $1.84 or rent at the marketplace.
The only book featuring nursing care plans for all core clinical areas, Swearingen's All-In-One Nursing Care Planning Resource, 4th Edition provides 100 care plans with the nursing diagnoses and interventions you need to know to care for patients in all settings. It includes care plans for medical-surgical, maternity/OB, pediatrics, and psychiatric-mental health, so you can use just one book throughout your entire nursing curriculum. This edition includes a new care plan addressing normal labor and birth, a new full-color design, new QSEN safety icons, new quick-reference color tabs, and updates reflecting the latest NANDA-I nursing diagnoses and collaborative problems. Edited by nursing expert Pamela L. Swearingen, this book is known for its clear approach, easy-to-use format, and straightforward rationales.
- NANDA-I nursing diagnoses are incorporated throughout the text to keep you current with NANDA-I terminology and the latest diagnoses.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric-mental health nursing care plans make it easier to find information quickly.
- A consistent format for each care plan allows faster lookup of topics, with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology, Health Care Setting, Assessment, Diagnostic Tests, Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Interventions with Rationales, and Patient-Family Teaching and Discharge Planning.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are listed in order of importance and physiologic patient needs.
- A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to scan information.
- Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to specific patient situations in clinical practice.
- Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you to set realistic goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality, cost-effective care.
- NEW! Care plan for normal labor and birth addresses nursing care for the client experiencing normal labor and delivery.
- UPDATED content is written by practicing clinicians and covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, patient safety considerations, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
- NEW full-color design makes the text more user friendly, and includes NEW color-coded tabs and improved cross-referencing and navigation aids for faster lookup of information.
- NEW! Leaf icon highlights coverage of complementary and alternative therapies including information on over-the-counter herbal and other therapies and how these can interact with conventional medications.