Study Guide for Gould's Pathophysiology for the Health Professions
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Gould's Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 5th Edition, by Karin VanMeter and Robert Hubert, this study guide helps you understand and apply the material with practical exercises, activities, and review questions.
- Learning activities provide a variety of ways to assess your knowledge or identify areas for further study, including labeling exercises, matching exercises on important terminology, application questions that apply to more complex situations, crossword puzzles, and compare/contrast completion charts.
- The answer key for all of the activities is provided at the end of the study guide.
- Use of the text’s authorial team, Karin VanMeter and Robert Hubert, ensures that content in the study guide is cohesive and consistent with text content.
- NEW! Labeling activities challenge you to identify or match a definition or concept with a familiar illustration from the text.
- UPDATED chapters reflect the text’s logical, systematic approach.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book