FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Sue E. Huether RN PhD wrote Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code and Textbook Package): The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children comprising 1810 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0323187358 and 9780323187350. Since then Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code and Textbook Package): The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $2.88 or rent at the marketplace.
This money saving package includes Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code) and the 7th edition of McCance: Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children.
Please refer to the individual product pages for the duration of access to these products.
- Enhances and supplements the textbook with online activities showing processes and concepts using animation, sound, and more.
- Provides faculty with complete, professionally prepared, easy-to-use lessons ready for immediate use, saving valuable preparation time.
- Includes hundreds of engaging activities and exercises to challenge students to think critically about key aspects of pathophysiology while making learning entertaining.
- Includes over 80 specially created, narrated animations to help students visualize some of the most complex pathophysiologic processes.
- Incorporates over 850 high-quality figures to illustrate tough concepts and key clinical presentations of disease processes for all body systems.
- Features case studies throughout to encourage development of critical thinking skills and application of knowledge to real-world situations.
- Provides a pre-test for every major body system to help students test their knowledge of normal structure and function before alterations in function are introduced.
- Gives students immediate feedback on all activities and assessments throughout, reinforcing learning and encouraging subject mastery.
- Provides rationales for both correct and incorrect responses to help students not only know when an answer is correct or incorrect, but why.
- Provides a glossary to give students quick, easy access to definitions of new and unfamiliar terms.
- Provides carefully reviewed resources for core topics for further exploration, so students can focus on learning information, not searching for it.
- Includes a comprehensive exam for every module that can be used as a self-assessment tool to help students prepare for in-class exams or can be reserved by instructors as graded assessments.
- Supports diverse learning styles with activities and content that use both voice-overs, narrations, on-screen text, and visual cues.
- Provides faculty wit