Mosby's Review Questions for the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination
Offering the most realistic NBDHE review and practice available, Mosby's Review Questions for the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination includes both a print book and companion website to prepare you for exam success. In the book, you’ll review with more than 1,250 Component A practice questions ― with each answer including a rationale for both correct and incorrect answer options. Online, you can review the same questions plus an additional 420 case-based items related to Component B in 1) practice mode or 2) timed, exam-simulation mode with randomized tests that match the number and distribution of questions on the NBDHE. From a team of dental hygiene experts including lead editor Barbara Bennett, this Q&A resource is an excellent supplement to any NBDHE content review book!
- More than 1,680 multiple-choice questions provide comprehensive practice spanning the entire NBDHE, with 1,250+ items relating to Component A ― more than six times the number of questions on the actual exam! ― and 420 case-based questions related to Component B.
- Rationales accompany each question, fully explaining why each answer choice is either correct or incorrect and thus serving as secondary content review.
- Distribution of questions matches each category on the NBDHE test specifications, ensuring that you have adequate practice for each content area.
- An Evolve companion website includes all 1,250+ questions from the book plus additional case studies with color images and accompanying questions, available either in practice mode with instant feedback or in exam-simulation format with results and feedback provided at the end of the exam.
- A test creator and timer on Evolve generates NBDHE-style tests that mimic the number and distribution of questions on the NBDHE and also provides realistic practice with time management during the exam.
- 16 detailed case studies on Evolve, each of which includes a patient medical/dental history, completed periodontal chart, oral radiographs, clinical photographs, and 20-35 multiple-choice questions for patients in the five main categories covered on the NBDHE (adult periodontitis, pediatric, geriatric, special needs, and medically compromised).
- References to text sources make it easy to review or find more information on specific topics.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book