FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author N. Franklin Adkinson Jr. Jr. MD wrote Middleton's Allergy 2-Volume Set comprising 1082 pages back in 2013. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0323085938 and 9780323085939. Since then Middleton's Allergy 2-Volume Set textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $70.51 or rent at the marketplace.
Boasting a worldwide reputation as the leading text in allergy and immunology, Middleton's Allergy continues its steadfast tradition of providing comprehensive coverage of state-of-the-art basic science, as well as authoritative guidance on the clinical concepts of day-to-day diagnosis and management of allergic disorders. Offering timely information that’s suited for clinicians and researchers alike, Middleton’s is a user-friendly and versatile source for the knowledge you need to provide optimal care to your patients!
"A valuable source of reference and pre-sifted information ...the editors are to be commending in keeping the book up-to-date and clinically valuable." Reviewed by: Imnunology News, March 2015
- Stay on top of continuous new developments in clinical allergy and immunology through online access to the Expert Consult site, which will feature regular updates as well as the fully searchable contents.
- Find all of the information you need quickly and easily with a glossary of allergy and immunology terms; highlighted key points for each chapter; hundreds of crystal-clear images with a full-color format, and access to relevant websites.
- Apply the latest scientific knowledge and clinical applications with new chapters on Innate and Adaptive Immunity, Immune Tolerance, Immunobiology of IgE and Its Receptors, Resolution of Allergic Inflammation, and Particulate and Allergen Interactions, plus sweeping updates throughout.
- Take full advantage of the major advances in asthma pathogenesis and management with significant updates on diagnosis, treatment, and special aspects of asthma.
- Obtain the best results from the newest therapeutics for allergic and immunologic diseases through an expanded discussion of immunotherapy that includes new chapters on Sublingual Immunotherapy, Biologics and Immunosuppressives in Asthma, and Alternative and Complementary Therapies.