Practical Management of Pain (PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT OF PAIN (RAJ))
Obtain all the core knowledge in pain management you need from one of the most trusted resources in the field. The new edition of Practical Management of Pain gives you completely updated, multidisciplinary overview of every aspect of pain medicine, including evaluation, diagnosis of pain syndromes, rationales for management, treatment modalities, and much more. In print and online, it is all the expert guidance necessary to offer your patients the best possible relief.
"In summary, this is the best explanation of what lies behind MRI that I have read, taking what can be a dry subject and making it readily understandable and really interesting. I would recommend it to anyone starting their MRI training and anyone trying to teach MRI to others." Reviewed by RAD Magazine, June 2015
- Understand and apply the latest developments in pain medicine with brand-new chapters covering disability assessment, central post-stroke pain, chronic widespread pain, and burn pain.
- Effectively ease your patients' pain with today's best management techniques,
- Access up-to-the-minute knowledge on all aspects of pain management, from general principles to specific management techniques,with contributions from renowned experts in the field.
- Read the full text and view all the images online at expertconsult.com.
- Understand and apply the latest developments in pain management with brand-new chapters covering disability assessment, central post-stroke pain, widespread chronic pain, and burn pain.
- Effectively ease your patients' pain with today's best management techniques, including joint injections, ultrasound-guided therapies, and new pharmacologic agents (such as topical analgesics).
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book