Study Guide for Structure & Function of the Body
Master essential anatomy and physiology concepts, processes, and terms! Corresponding to the chapters in Thibodeau and Patton's Structure & Function of the Body, 14th Edition, this study guide reviews major A&P concepts and provides a variety of exercises for you to enhance your understanding and apply your knowledge. It also includes anatomy drawings to help you learn anatomical structures and terminology.
- A comprehensive review ensures that you understand the textbook's core concepts and essential content.
- Application Questions promote critical thinking, asking you to apply information to the real world.
- Crossword puzzles and word finds help you master new vocabulary terms.
- Diagrams and labeling exercises reinforce your understanding of the location of body structures.
- Matching and multiple-choice questions along with fill-in-the-blank exercises aid in understanding anatomy and physiology concepts.
- Did You Know features offer fun A&P facts.
- Check Your Knowledge sections let you assess your comprehension of chapter material.
- Answers to exercises are located at the end of the study guide, along with textbook-page references.
- Updated content reflects material in the Structure & Function of the Body textbook, including concepts, processes, and terms.
- Updated illustrations depict anatomy even more clearly.
- NEW Unscramble the Words exercises are added to help you learn new vocabulary terms.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book