Cornea: 2-Volume Set with DVD (Expert Consult: Online and Print)
Cornea, edited by Drs. Krachmer, Mannis & Holland, is the only truly comprehensive clinical reference available that covers external disease, anterior uveitis, and the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery. In this Third Edition, state-of-the-art coverage, 25 brand-new chapters, and 45 new videos provide expert guidance on performing femtosecond-assisted penetrating keratoplasty, DSAEK, deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty, and many other cutting-edge techniques. Plus, you’ll have easy access to the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.
- Overcome any clinical challenge related to the cornea, external disease, anterior uveitis, and the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery with the most complete, authoritative guidance source available.
- Get superb visual guidance with exceptionally clear illustrations, diagnostic images, and step-by-step surgical photographs.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.
- Make optimal use of Anterior Segment OCT to plan and choose treatment options and assess post-operative recovery.
- Master the latest surgical techniques―including femtosecond-assisted penetrating keratoplasty, DSAEK, and deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty―thanks to 25 brand-new chapters and 45 new videos on DVD (a total of 3 hours running time).
- Understand the full spectrum of corneal diseases with coverage of the new corneal dystrophy classification that incoporates current genetic, clinical, and pathologic information.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book