Rose A. Gates RN MSN CNS NP PhD(c),
Regina M. Fink RN PhD FAAN AOCN
wrote Oncology Nursing Secrets
comprising 688 pages back in 2007.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0323044573 and 9780323044578.
Since then Oncology Nursing Secrets textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
or rent at the marketplace.
Using a question-and-answer format, this book provides practical pearls of wisdom and tricks of the trade to enhance your oncology nursing skills and aid in effective decision-making when caring for your patients. Written by experts in the field, this reference provides insightful answers, bulleted lists, and tables so you get the best information in an easy-to-read format. Keep it on hand every day in the clinical setting, use it to review for certification, or add it to your professional library at home!
- The 75 Top Secrets, listed in the front of the book, highlight the key points you should know about oncology nursing.
- Key Points boxes in each chapter outline important points to remember.
- Internet Resources boxes direct you to more information on a variety of topics via the web.
- Versatile question-and-answer format, written by experts in the field, makes this book great for both the experienced and new nurse.
- A chapter on sleep-wake disturbances enables you to help patients get the rest they need.
- Expanded content in chapters on carcinogenesis and genetics, biologic and targeted therapy, leukemia and myeloidyplastic syndrome, and disseminated intravascular coagulation provides a deeper look into these important aspects of oncology nursing.