FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Elaine N. Marieb wrote Human Anatomy Laboratory Manual with Cat Dissections (7th Edition) comprising 592 pages back in 2013. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0321884183 and 9780321884183. Since then Human Anatomy Laboratory Manual with Cat Dissections (7th Edition) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $9.89 or rent at the marketplace.
With 30 exercises covering all body systems; a clear, engaging writing style; and full-color illustrations, this updated edition offers you everything needed for a successful lab experience.
This edition features updated pre-lab quizzes at the beginning of each exercise, new Group Challenge activities, and an updated art program.
- A wide variety of laboratory exercises and activities gives students a hands-on lab experience, including organ and body dissection activities for the cat, sheep, and cow.
- Beautiful, full-color art and photos help students visualize anatomical structures for laboratory practice.
- Thorough, clearly-written exercises assist students in comprehending and retaining the material. They include background information, a list of objectives, step-by-step instructions, and exercise review sheets. Integrated to follow each lab exercise, the review sheets can be used for pre- or post-lab review.
- Human and cat anatomy dissection photographs/plates are included.
- The “Organ Systems Overview” dissection exercise includes instruction on both rat and human dissection. Color photographs of rat and human dissection views further enhance the exercise.
- The spiral binding gives students a useful, convenient format for taking notes during lab.
- Perforated pages make it convenient for students to tear out the Review Sheets.