In Precalculus, the authors encourage graphical, numerical, and algebraic modeling of functions as well as a focus on problem solving, conceptual understanding, and facility with technology. They have created a book that is designed for instructors and written for students making this the most effective precalculus text available today.
1. Functions and Graphs
2. Polynomial, Power, and Rational Functions
3. Exponential, Logistic, and Logarithmic Functions
4. Trigonometric Functions
5. Analytic Trigonometry
6. Applications of Trigonometry
7. Systems and Matrices
8. Analytic Geometry in Two and Three Dimensions
9. Discrete Mathematics
10. An Introduction to Calculus: Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals
Appendix A: Algebra Review
Appendix B: Key Formulas
Appendix C: Logic
Rate this book!