George C. Edwards III
Martin P. Wattenberg
Robert L. Lineberry
wrote Government in America: People, Politics, and Policy, 2012 Election Edition (16th Edition)
comprising 736 pages back in 2012.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0205865615 and 9780205865611.
Since then Government in America: People, Politics, and Policy, 2012 Election Edition (16th Edition) textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 0.43 or rent at the marketplace.
Learn how American politics affect public policy
Government in America, 2012 Election Edition looks at government’s impact on the daily lives of Americans with a public policy approach. This text introduces the main features of American politics and asks “how should we govern?” and “what should government do?” Government in America helps students see that politics drives what government can–or cannot do–for the people.
This text features full integration with the New MyPoliSciLab. MyPoliSciLab includes a wide array of resources to encourage students to look at American politics like a political scientist and analyze current political issues. Political Explorer lets students play the role of a political scientist by investigating issues through interactive data. Core Concept videos discuss the big ideas in each chapter and apply them to key political issues. Simulations allow students to experience how political leaders make decisions.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning–The New MyPoliSciLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals. MyPoliSciLab is now compatible with BlackBoard!
- Engage Students–The stunning visual design engages students in the text.
- Improve Critical Thinking– Learning objectives in every chapter help students focus on important topics.
- Analyze Current Events–Coverage of the 2012 elections keeps the study of politics relevant and shows how political scientists look at the development of the American political system.
- Support Instructors– A full supplements package including the Class Preparation Tool in the New MyPoliSciLab is available.
MyPoliSciLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPoliSciLab, please visit: www.mypoliscilab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MyPoliSciLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205950051/ ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205950058.