Acknowledged author Ronald Adler wrote Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication comprising 395 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0199390487 and 9780199390489. Since then Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $2.09 or rent at the marketplace.
With its unique blend of compelling topics and rich pedagogy, the thirteenth edition of Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication offers a perfect balance of theory and application to help students understand and improve their own relationships. Interplay's inviting visual format and rich pedagogy continue to make this text the market leader in Interpersonal Communication.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
* Expanded and updated coverage of social media's impact on interpersonal communication, with new material in every chapter
* Significantly revised and updated Chapter 2, Culture and Interpersonal Communication
* Expanded discussions of various interpersonal contexts in Chapter 10, Communication in Close Relationships: Friends, Family, and Romantic Partners
* New discussions of perceptual biases, gender effects on language use, listening styles, facilitative emotions, relational maintenance and social support, and invitational communication
* Updated"Media Clip," "Focus on Research," "Dark Side of Communication," and "At Work" boxes in each chapter
* New or updated "Assessing Your Communication" features in every chapter
* New "Check Your Understanding" summary points at the end of each chapter
* New TV and film examples and a corresponding YouTube channel