Poole's Textbook on Contract Law
A student classic: clear, comprehensive, contextual. Jill Poole's immensely popular Textbook on Contract Law has been guiding students through contract law for over 20 years. This new edition has been updated with the latest key legal developments by Professor Robert Merkin and Dr Severine Saintier. The law of contract is placed within its commercial context, and students are provided with a detailed yet accessible treatment of all the key areas of contract law.
- Each chapter begins with a summary of key issues, providing an overview of central themes and points of law, and concludes with suggestions for further reading, guiding students towards the most relevant texts and articles
- Key points, illustrative examples and questions encourage a deeper understanding of the central facts and issues
- Headings, case summaries and case extract boxes allow for easy navigation through the text
The study of contract law continues via the online resources, keeping you up to date and helping to consolidate your learning.
- 300 multiple choice questions with answers and feedback
- Self-test questions and answers
- Guidance on answering problem questions in contract law
- Updates on new legislation, cases, and other legal developments
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book