Research Primer for Communication Sciences and Disorders, A
A Research Primer for Communication Sciences and Disorders addresses the most current topics in research, presents them clearly for students and practitioners, focuses on getting research evidence into practice, directs students and instructors to additional resources, and provides many case examples and study questions. The book is ideal for face-to-face classroom teaching or distance-learning courses.
- Each chapter begins with a word definition that introduces each chapter’s key theme, and is referred to throughout the chapter in notes and boxes which highlight technology and other areas of interest.
- Case studies which illustrate relevant concepts and approaches to research open each chapter.
- Student Reflection Questions, Activities and Exercises designed to encourage critical thinking and independent research appear in each chapter.
- Includes an entire chapter devoted to introducing evidence-based practice issues, and continues to consistently enforce an evidence-based practice approach to research and practice.
- Designed for either classroom or distance learning, and including both basic and advanced content, this book is easily used independently by distance learners or in the classroom at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral level.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book