Exam Ref MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration certification exam.
Exam Ref MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to implement and administer security in any Microsoft 365 environment. Coverage includes:
- Implementing and managing identity and access
- Implementing and managing threat protection
- Implementing and managing information protection
- Managing governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam’s objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro’s job role
For more information on Exam MS-500 and the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, visit microsoft.com/learning.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book