NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText.
Help students connect social policy to the everyday practice of social work The Policy-Based Profession
provides students with a process for analyzing policies that will help them with their careers in social work. It offers a detailed foundation for policy analysis, including chapters on historical, economic, and social policy analysis. Students then learn to apply the analysis framework to representative policies and issues in the fields of public welfare, aging, mental health, substance abuse, health, child welfare, and immigration.
Correlated with the most recent Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) Competencies, the 7th Edition
includes the most recent research, theories, and political developments impacting the field. An entirely new chapter on immigration policy highlights this critical social justice issue, the health chapter delves into recent happenings in health care reform, and the mental health chapter includes material on the opioid epidemic and returning veterans.Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content with check your understanding quizzes and end-of-chapter reviews. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
**The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later. 013478426X / 9780134784267 Policy-Based Profession, The: An Introduction to Social Welfare Policy Analysis for Social Workers with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134794249 / 9780134794242 Policy-Based Profession, The: An Introduction to Social Welfare Policy Analysis for Social Workers, -- Enhanced Pearson eText - Access Card
- 013479429X / 9780134794297 Policy-Based Profession, The: An Introduction to Social Welfare Policy Analysis for Social Workers