Training Manual for Behavior Technicians Working with Individuals with Autism is a practical manual and ongoing professional resource for frontline staff undergoing training to become Registered Behavior Technicians™ (RBT). RBT™ is the recommended certification of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board™ (BACB) for entry-level staff who implement behavior analytic services. This Manual complements the 40-hour training for RBTs™ and helps those who have completed training prepare for their certification exam. Following the RBT™ Task List set forth by the BACB, it prompts the reader to generate novel examples of mastered concepts, and real-life vignettes.
Training Manual for Behavior Technicians Working with Individuals with Autism also:
• Details the fundamentals of measurement and data collection
• Introduces assessments of both behavior and environment
• Explains skills acquisition and related teaching procedures
• Covers behavior reduction plans
• Includes documentation and planning information
• Looks at ethics and professional conduct
Rate this book!