The Birds of Israel (Birdwatch's 1996 Bird Book of the Year)
Situated on one of the major Palearctic-African migration routes, Israel is an area of tremendous interest to ornithologists. This book is the most complete, up-to-date reference on bird distribution in, and migration through, Israel, compiled by a foremost authority. The book especially distinguishes those subspecies found in Israel, and includes hundreds of maps and diagrams detailing seasonal occurrence. The addition of hundreds of colour photographs ensures that this book will become the most significant work on birds of this fascinating region.
* The most detailed, up-to -date account of the distribution and migration of birds in Israel ever published
* Over 500 species described
* Written by the foremost authority on the subject
* Maps for all the major species
* Over 400 colour photographs
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book