Acknowledged author Laszlo Kurti wrote Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis comprising 864 pages back in 2005. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0124297854 and 9780124297852. Since then Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $20.20 or rent at the marketplace.
Kurti and Czako have produced an indispensable tool for specialists and non specialists in organic chemistry. This innovative reference work includes 250 organic reactions and their strategic use in the synthesis of complex natural and unnatural products. Reactions are thoroughly discussed in a convenient, two page layout using full color. Its comprehensive coverage, superb organization, quality of presentation, and wealth of references, make this a necessity for every organic chemist.
* The first reference work on named reactions to present colored schemes for easier understanding
* 250 frequently used named reactions are presented in a convenient two page layout with numerous examples
* An opening list of abbreviations includes both structures and chemical names
* Contains more than 10,000 references grouped by seminal papers, reviews, modifications, and theoretical works
* Appendices list reactions in order of discovery, group by contemporary usage, and provide additional study tools
* Extensive index quickly locates information using words found in text and drawings