Acknowledged author William Hay wrote CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Third Edition (Lange) comprising 1504 pages back in 2016. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0071848541 and 9780071848541. Since then CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Third Edition (Lange) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
The most practical, up-to-date, well-referenced guide to the diagnosis and treatment of the medical problems of children – from birth to adolescence
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
· Organized by general topics and by organ systems
· Provides concise, evidence-based information on the wide range of pediatric medical conditions most often encountered in daily clinical practice
· Includes detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
· Delivers succinct, authoritative overviews of important pediatric health concerns, such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders, substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, and emergencies and injuries
· Thoroughly revised to reflect the latest research findings and practice updates, most notably chapters devoted to immunizations, endocrinology, neurologic and muscular disorders, critical care, and HIV
· Complemented by a wealth of tables and figures that provide quick access to important information, such as acute and critical care procedures, anti-infective agents, drug dosages, immunization schedules, differential diagnosis, and developmental disorders
· Complete with valuable guide to normal laboratory values
Emphasizes the clinical aspects of pediatric care while also covering important underlying principles
Presented in the time-saving LANGE CURRENT style: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis
Essential for pediatricians, family practitioners, residents, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners, and other health care providers who work with infants, children, and adolescents
Written by experienced pediatricians – this edition includes 19 NEW AUTHORS