Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review,11th Edition (Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination & Board Review)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Excel on medical pharmacology course exams and the boards with the help of the world’s bestselling pharmacology review book!
More than 800 Q&A
From the authors of pharmacology’s most trusted textbook, Katzung & Trevor’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, this authoritative resource delivers a clear, concise review of fundamental concepts backed by more than 800 review questions and answers. The chapter-based approach facilitates use with course notes or larger texts.
Valuable learning aids include:
- Short discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or specific drug groups in every chapter
- Explanatory figures and tables (many in full color)•
- Review questions followed by answers and explanations
- Overview diagrams visually organize drug groups and concepts
- A list of high-yield terms and definitions you need to know
- Skill Keeper Questions prompt you to review previous material to understand links between related topics
- A checklist of tasks you should be able to perform upon completion of each chapter
- Summary tables that list the important drugs and include key information about their mechanisms of action and effects, clinical uses, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, and toxicities
- Two comprehensive 100-question examinations followed by the answer keys and explanations for the correct answers
- An appendix describing test-taking strategies for improving your test performance
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book