wrote First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition
comprising 544 pages back in 2015.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0071825967 and 9780071825962.
Since then First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 1.13 or rent at the marketplace.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The ultimate preparation for the USMLE Step 3―completely revised and updated!
• The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
• And more!