O. John Ma
wrote Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, Third Edition
comprising 720 pages back in 2012.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 007174441X and 9780071744416.
Since then Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, Third Edition textbook
received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 30.80 or rent at the marketplace.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Put the authority of Tintinalli’s into your emergency medicine review!
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Published in partnership with The American College of Emergency Physicians
Derived from Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh Edition, this streamlined text is the perfect review for any emergency medicine exam -- or for use as a clinical refresher. Its concise, bulleted design condenses and simplifies must-know concepts and helps you make the most of your study time. This authoritative study guide includes radiographs, color images, line drawings, and ECGs, all designed to enhance your understanding of the material and help you meet the challenges of visual diagnosis in practice and exam situations.
- Updated to reflect the latest advances in diagnostic imaging
- NEW CHAPTERS on Hematologic-Oncologic Emergencies, Renal Emergencies in Children, Low Probability Coronary Syndromes, Urinary Retention, Food and Water-Borne Diseases, and World Travelers
- Increased coverage of toxicology and trauma
- More than 300 tables encapsulate important information
- More than 100 radiographs/color images and 90 line drawings/ECGs aid recognition of challenging and life-threatening disorders
- Provides a brief yet comprehensive review of the practice of emergency medicine for clinicians who wish to update their knowledge of the specialty