CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics, Fifth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The latest clinical advances in orthopedics at your fingertips
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success.
- An authoritative, well-organized source of up-to-date, high-yield information on disorders and diseases treatedby orthopedic surgeons and related physicians
- Emphasizes the major diagnostic features of disease states, the natural history of the diseases, the workup required for diagnosis, and the treatment
- Conveniently organized by anatomic structure, disease, and procedure
- Includes pathophysiology, epidemiology, and laboratory and imaging studies when necessary for diagnosis or anunderstanding of the treatment
- More than 600 illustrations
- Includes sports medicine, pediatric orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation, and geriatric medicine
- Valuable to students, residents and house officers of orthopedic surgery, emergency room physicians, familypractitioners, general practitioners, and internists
- Ideal for certification and recertification
- An outstanding introduction to the specialty
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book